6 months ago
To provide a welcoming, courteous and polite Workplace coordination, furniture management, messenger and Porterage in accordance with approved client procedures. To act as local interface between client and onsite staff.
* Overlook storage throughout the site
* Receive deliveries from authorised suppliers & disseminate accordingly
* Utilisation/ occupancy data collection and reporting
* Small to medium office churns
Furniture management Duties
* Management of any shortfall of furniture by notifying the Authority of any broken furniture so that it can either be repaired or replaced
* Receiving and re-distributing new furniture ordered by the Authority. Furniture brought to site will be delivered on a just-in-time basis
* Checking furniture is in good, safe, working order
* Notify the Authority of any furniture which poses a Health & Safety risk
* Respond to other reasonable requests from the Authority to support the best use of furniture
* Identifying opportunities for maximising the utilisation of space by the most appropriate and efficient means
Mail and Messenger Duties
* An internal mail management, distribution and collection service for the safe and secure receipt, distribution and despatch of all incoming and outgoing mail and lightweight freight (i.e. parcels) - including Classified and non-Classified mail / documents, during the Service Hours
* Operate the service twice a day at least three hours apart (Monday to Friday inclusive) to collect outgoing mail from designated mail drop-off points in separate locations
* Interaction with any third party courier services delivered or collected from the Affected Property for processing at the Authority’s Main Operational Building.
* Collect and deliver internally all mail and other items on the same day within the Service Hours or held securely if the intended recipient is not available to accept receipt.
* Internal Messenger service including the provision of an Express Post delivery and collection service.
* Wear a uniform and carry corporate identification at all times to project a smart and professional image. Appropriate footwear and, if required PPE, shall be worn.
* Safe custody of deliveries
* Support to large deliveries
Meeting Room Duties
* Reactive Porterage requests shall be responded to in accordance with the Priority Categorisation and associated attendance and completion times as specified by the Authority.
* Deliver photocopying and printing paper to photocopiers to meet usage requirements.
* Ensure all clocks are correct and the appropriate bi-annual BST / GMT time changes are made
* Ensure that all meeting rooms are set up as per the chosen layout of the user detailed within their meeting request
* Ensure all furniture and audio visual (AV) equipment is laid out within the meeting room, in accordance with the agreed meeting room layout templates prior to the meeting commencement.
* Monitor & Maintain the supply of consumables (to be purchased/provided by the Authority) within meeting rooms:
* Pens & board rubbers available in all rooms that have whiteboards
What are we looking for
* Demonstrate a proactive approach to delivering excellent customer service to stakeholders.
* Strong team player orientation - cooperative and willing to assist others.
* Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and comfortable with numerical reasoning.
* Engaging communicator demonstrating influencing skills and an ability to adapt approaches to differing audiences.
* Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands. Strong multi-tasking capability, project and deadline oriented.
* Maintains effective work behaviour in the face of setbacks or pressure - remains calm and in control of themselves.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
* The ideal candidate will exhibit a customer focussed approach
* The ideal candidate will continuously pursue high standards, embrace change, recognise improvement opportunities, and learn from experience
* The ideal candidate will comply with recognised procedures and systems, and strive to deliver the best quality possible.
* The ideal candidate is able to prioritise workloads and act on own imitative
* Must have an efficient and courteous manner
* Good spoken communications skills
* The ability to stay calm under pressure
* Good organisational skills
* Be discreet and tactful
* Self-motivated and able to use initiative
* Confident when using a computer and office equipment