4 months ago
Are you looking for a new role where you can make a difference in your local community? Do you want to be a part of a team of over 20,000 dedicated employees helping to create better places to live, work and travel? Well look no further…
Amey are looking for a Working Team Leader to join the team at Craigmount High School, Edinburgh.
What will you be doing?
As a Working Team Leader within Amey's Scottish Schools accounts you will make a difference in your community on a daily basis and contribute to creating high-quality learning environments. Your daily responsibilities will include tasks such as:
• Ensuring that all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard
• Manage staff in their area
• Motivating and assisting the team to complete tasks such as emptying bins, polishing surfaces, vacuuming, mopping areas as required
• Providing a cleaning service that meets our contractual requirements
• Always keeping in line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally you will be:
• Experienced in cleaning
• Experienced in leading a team
• Able to use chemicals and machinery safely
• A team player
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Committed to providing excellent customer service
This role is for a Cleaning supervisor role, working 40 hours a week. The position will be carried out in a split shift, and you will working from 6am-8am and 3.30pm-9.30pm.