6 months ago
We are looking for a Water Networks engineer to join our dynamic team based in Bristol. A keen interest in water engineering is essential, but we value a broad range of skills and educational backgrounds. For example, you may have experience of clean water networks design, modelling, rehabilitation or operation, or a passion for sustainable drainage. Experience in the scoping of solutions that improve water infrastructure systems will be beneficial.
You will be in an office surrounded by a motivated multi-discipline team, and be connected to our national network of technical experts across the UK. We’ll value you for going beyond to exceed customer expectations and deliver solutions by continuously developing your technical and managerial skills, in a company that is committed to your training and development.
Our Networks & Drainage Engineering team is one of the largest in the UK with clients that include utility companies, local authorities and independent businesses.
We are one of Atkins Digital Practices meaning that we are using digital skills to automate and streamline workflows across our business. This is an exciting time to join the business as we merge more traditional engineering skills with innovative new digital methods.
* Deliver projects as part of a team as well as on individual assignments as required
* Investigate resolve water infrastructure issues through the development of design solutions
* Interact with clients and other stakeholders during face to face meetings
* Team development and engagement with digital initiatives
* Proactive commitment to Health and Safety
* Depending on experience and interest your role may include design, data analysis and technical report writing
* Shaping the future of networks and drainage - this is our challenge. Join us and you’ll work with a variety of colleagues and clients to create innovative solutions to challenging projects.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss a flexible working pattern for this vacancy. We would encourage you to explore the flexible working options we are able to offer during the interview process.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
Reward & Benefits
Please refer to our website for details of our full benefits package.