10 days ago
We are looking to recruit a Voice Core Domain Test Manager to join our Telecoms team in Newbury.
Roles And Responsibility :
* Requirements analysis, test strategy/planning, test scheduling, test cases execution
* Responsible for Defect management and Test reporting to Customer.
* Vendor and supplier management.
* Should have excellent communication skills as the job required regular interfacing with customers and vendors.
* Effort estimates and work order preparations/approvals
Mandatory Skills :
* Strong Knowledge on 2G, 3G, 4G and IMS Core technologies.
* Working knowledge in Voice Core network elements - MSC, MGW, HLR, HSS, SBC and IMS (TAS and CSCF).
* Strong protocol knowledge in SIP, Diameter, RTP, MEGACO, GSM MAP and SS7/SIGTRAN.
* Hands-on experience in CS and IMS (VoLTE/VoWiFi) voice call flows
* Troubleshooting and debugging skills using tools like Wireshark, and knowledge in SS7 traffic generation tools like MGTS/IXIA.
* Hands on experience in platforms like Unix (Solaris/Linux).
* Responsible for quality validation and handling the technical quires or issues etc.
* Experience in handling the offshore team
Preferred Skills :
* Basic knowledge in IP and Network provisioning systems.
* Previous experience in Ericsson HLR and HSS
* Any past experience on Vodafone networks.
* Protocols like SOAP and CAMEL/INAP
* Knowledge on OSS solutions like NMS( Configure Management, Alarm management etc)
* Quality Management Tools: HP ALM.