9 months ago
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction, and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the North of England area.
• Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area
• Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
• Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
• Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
• Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
• Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
• Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
• Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
• Shares best practices.
• Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
• Qualified to degree level or above
• Proven technical and analytical skills, with extensive experience in Field Service Radiology – Multi OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) experience is desirable
• Proven technical remote diagnostic experience is required
• Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or preferably multi-modalities & associated informatics is required
• Comprehensive knowledge of Cath Lab operation and equipment is essential
• Comprehensive knowledge of single plane and or bi-plane image guided systems is essential
• Comprehensive knowledge of start-to-finish installation and hand over of Radiology systems is desirable
• Leadership qualities and team management experience is desirable
• Proficiency in English
• Ability to work independently with minimum direction
• High work standards and quality
• Initiative and motivation
• Plans and organizes work effectively
• Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills
• Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs
• Ability to work designated shift patterns, including scheduled "out of hours work" (2pm-10pm M-F, 1x per month) and scheduled weekends (1 in 4).
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Locations: United Kingdom
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.