3 months ago
UKI Director, System Engineering Global Compute & Networking (GCN)
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Compute & Networking Business Unit at Dell, we are looking for a UKI Director to join our team in UK.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
* Directs the efforts of team members/managers in the achievements of the strategic and operational objectives of GCN UKI
* Manages hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse workforce in GCN
* Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussion with team members/managers
* Develops and excutes sales engineering and complex specialist selling strategies and identifies opportunities for process improvements
* Provides technical expertise to sales organization in selecting, implementing and developing competitive product and services applications and solutions
* Co-ordinates with account management resources to make customers calls and presentations as well as participates in bid and walk-through meetings with the customer if necessary
* Serves as a thought leader and company subject matter expert on specific technical projects with customers and customers senior leadership / technical leadership teams.
* 10 years plus of enterprise technical pre-sales/sales management experience
* Strong leadership experience
* Exceptional communication and negotiating skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Proven track record of success and achieving business objectives and targets
* Experience in interacting with senior executive management both internally and externally
* Technical background within compute and networking
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please get in touch.
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Job Family: Remote
Job ID: R99117