about 1 month ago
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“The Group Connected Living Design team is a newly formed design team that are working on new and exciting products and services across the Group Product portfolio. We have ambitious and revolutionizing plans for the future.”
What you’ll do:
- Support the Team in shaping the day-to-day delivery and forward-looking UI direction for Sky’s products, ensuring it’s in line with wider product and brand strategy and constantly breaking new ground.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging design, UI and technology trends.
- Help to maintain an efficient design delivery process, through regular clear communication with delivery teams and consistently delivering to schedule.
- Collaborate with design and development teams in order to create new experiences and evolve patterns.
- Work collaboratively with UX to user test both flows and new UI designs. Analyse data and review designs appropriately
- Work with stakeholder groups both within and outside the Group Sky Design team at product owner, and senior manager level.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience with a specific focus on UI design
- Solid understanding of visual and user-centered design, and how design can meet brand, business and strategic objectives
- As obsessed with the finer detail as they are with the creative vision. Striving to deliver pixel perfect designs
- Motion and Interaction design experience.
- A keen interest in current trends in design and communications and the ability to turn them in to cutting edge realities
- Strong background in gathering business requirements and translating sometimes contending business objectives into designs which meet customer needs
- Proficient with the latest tools and software such as Sketch, InVision, Figma or Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for TV and advantage, but not essential.
Group Product is the team behind the renowned Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our London, UK Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from London, UK, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Why wait? now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.