3 months ago
The role holder works with under general direction with substantial responsibility and autonomy for planning and delivering their work. Recognized as a knowledge leader, supporting less experienced staff, the role holder performs varied and complex technical and professional activities and investigations, along with taking an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving. The role holder also delivers medium/high complexity work packages as part of customer implementation projects.
• Technical Capability. Works within a team as a noted expert with a wide range of systems or in-depth product knowledge without supervision helping to define and implement technical best practice. Ensures effective planning and implementation of creative and innovative service changes.
• Process. Contributes to the definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.
• Service Level. Manages systems within SLA, proposing, defining improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Project Work. Leads technical implementation of medium/high complexity infrastructures and technical designs including producing cost and timescale estimates and identifying risks. On larger projects works within a technical framework of the Project to meet customer requirements.
• Customer Relations. Establishes working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical and/or management level, to understand the requirements of the customer’s business in order to deliver and enhance the service.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyzes information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
• Team Working. Takes a technical lead, promoting knowledge sharing and development of other team members both inside and outside of the group. Stands in for the team manager as necessary.
• Business Awareness. Proactively contributes both technically and commercially to identify and win new business. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service.
• Professional Development. Stays up to date with new products, tools and techniques, encouraging their use within the business to promote continuous improvement of capability.
Key Performance Indicators
• Feedback from customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.
• Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
• Proven track record of problem resolutions.
• Successful solution designs implemented.
• Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
• Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
• Service level requirements met.
• Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
• Problem ownership demonstrated.
• Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
• Successful track record of leading small projects.
• Contribution to product forums and working parties.
• Up to date personal learning plan
* Requisition ID: 190005Z4
* Shift: Day Job
* Posting Date: Apr 30, 2019