5 months ago
Transport Compliance Support
BUUK Infrastructure know that the greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement – “To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK.”
We are currently recruiting for a Transport Compliance Support to support the Transport Compliance manager in ensuring that all vehicles, drivers and plant are compliant. You will also support the Transport Compliance manager ensuring that all data held within the system for compliance is accurate, updated timely and that processes are followed correctly.
In this role you will be based at our Head Office in Woolpit, Suffolk.
Responsibilities will include –
* Assist in the new vehicle acquisitions and allocations for both cars and commercial vehicles
* Ensure all MOT’s are completed timely
* Ensure all Services are completed timely
* Ensure all licence checks are completed timely
* Ensure all RFL’s are renewed
* Liaise with drivers regarding vehicle recalls
* Ensure all vehicle checks are completed and documented
* Liaise with drivers on travel abroad requests
* Identify areas of improvement within the role
* Undertake compliance related investigations/ queries
* Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the management team
* Occasional offsite visits
The successful candidate will ensure that behaviours are aligned to our company core values and culture –
* Commitment to promoting a positive safety culture within the team and overall business, maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
* Ensure a quality service provided to the business, including excellent customer service and attention to detail
* Ensuring the office environment is in keeping with that of a “Great Place to Work”
* Maintaining integrity and honesty, being fair and consistent to gain the trust of all stakeholders
* Adopt a “can-do” attitude, to support the development of the transport team and your colleagues. Creating a helpful and informative working environment
* Maintain a respectful, considerate and professional attitude to your colleagues and all employees within BUUK at all times
Alongside this you will need an interest in vehicles, along with the ability to work as part of a team. Previous experiences with transport/vehicles is desirable but not essential.
Along with a competitive salary we offer some fantastic benefits including a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, innovation reward scheme, employee referral bonus, wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service), free car parking and a subsidised staff canteen on-site.
We also have a flexible benefits scheme which includes the ability to purchase additional holiday, child care vouchers, medical insurance, gym membership and our corporate perk scheme (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops).
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the HR team for an informal discussion in confidence. Alternatively, you may
I have found a job vacancy which may be of interest to you.
A link to the vacancy will be added after this message.
The email has been sent.
I agree to the Terms and Conditions
Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset your password.