11 months ago
Transformational Deals Pursuit Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Transformational Pursuit Manager on our Transformational Pursuits and Enablement team in London, UK.
Great opportunity for a transformational leader who is excited to work in a green field, start-up environment. Be part of a new organization to support the go to market engine for our largest deals that cross the strategically aligned businesses of Dell Technologies.
Our Transformational Pursuit Managers drive value by:
- Increasong speed and velocity of the deal life cycle by facilitating cross-functional collaboration, support and SAB alignment- Improving Sales productivity and employee Net Promoter Score by assisting field teams close and execute pan Dell Technologies deals by working across our Strategically Aligned Businesses (SABs)- Driving & accelerating revenue growth by bringing commercial expertise and innovative offer structures to complex cross SAB dealsThis role will support the Global Enterprise and Commercial Sales organizations and program manage large complex deal proposals, including Transformational Licensing Agreements (TLAs), Transformation Partner Agreements (TPAs), and other large Dell Technologies deals.
* Program manage proposal to the customer
* Coordinate go to market (Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Client Principals, Consulting, Dell Financial Services, Transformational Sales Leads, Program Managers) and operational (Legal, Accounting, Licensing, Pricing, Order Management, Fulfillment) resources across Dell Technologies SABs to build commercial structure, customer proposal , and contract
* Partner with and become a trusted adviser for go to market and operational teams
* Drive deal milestones to completion
* Enforcement of offer guidelines for complex deals
* Manage governance for deals
* Excellent communicator across go to market and operational resources
* Ability to solve problems and develop innovative commercial solutions
* Ability to interact with executive level
* Ability to manage multiple deals simultaneously
* Ability to manage risk by optimizing customer/field requirements with corporate governance
* Excellent program management and process development skills
* Conversant in complex offers (TLA,TPA, etc) and technology
* Bachelor’s degree with advanced experience, or Master’s degree with strong hands on experience, or equivalent experience
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please get in touch.
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Job Family: Professional-Services
Job ID: R62286