8 months ago
Role: Transformation Manager – Change Specialist
Performance Group: Transformation Centre of Expertise, Transformation Delivery Team
Type: Permanent: Multiple vacancies
Detail: Full Time
Competitive salary plus negotiable benefits
Application opening date: 21/1/20
Application closing date: 18/2/20
The Firm is undertaking significant Transformation as part ofour Trust & Growth strategy and to support this a number of opportunities exist within the Transformation Centre of Expertise (TCoE).
The Transformation Manager – Change Specialist willbe part of the Transformation Delivery Team. The role will work with multiple stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of the Firms most important internal transformation projects and programmes.
As the Transformation Manager - Change Specialist,you will lead the delivery of projects or workstreams, particularly thoseinvolving large scale technology, process and people change
- Manage project teams and work with Transformation KGS Hub effectively, ensuring delegation is effective and carried out from most appropriate location
- Identify, segment and analyse key stakeholders and groups to build an effective stakeholder engagement strategy and plan including approach for potential stakeholder resistance
- Conduct impact analysis and assess change readiness particularly end user readiness
- Identify and analyse risks, and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Work with stakeholders to apply change management and project management methods
- Provide expert advice to stakeholders to ensure robust and clear change strategies
- Capture outputs from design workshops and produce outputs that are cohesive and as simple as possible to help move forward design decisions
- Produce reports and materials for governance meetings, project sponsors and finance reports as required, catered appropriately for the audience
- Coach and train business stakeholders on the activities they need to complete
- Work with the Planning & Governance Team to ensure standards and policies are effectively adhered to and remediate any risks or issues identified
- Work with Project Sponsors to ensure programmes are delivered to targets
- Work effectively with the offshore teams to ensure effective PMO controls and processes are in place
- Leverage offshore teams to maintain project plans
- Gather and analyse large sets of data to produce recommendations, work with relevant functions to bring data together.
- Work with leadership and key stakeholders to remove blockers to enable change to be delivered at speed and effectively
- Integrate and work effectively with cross functional programme teams
- Produce programme deliverables in collaboration with the programme team and appropriate stakeholders as required
- Contribute to training design and delivery to ensure users/ those impacted are able to adopt the change through production of relevant materials
- Work with stakeholders to design effective behavioural change plans
- Work with stakeholders to design effective organisational design outcomes and execution plans
- Contribute to benefits realisation plans through defining and measuring change metrics and monitoring progress including readiness for go-live, lessons learnt post go-live
- Create transition to BAU plans to ensure benefits realisation is achieved beyond programme live and that communications and training materials are maintained to support users in the long-term
- Manage and coach direct reports
- Coach offshore resources
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- Recognised industry accreditation in behavioural change (at least one of the following): Prosci, CMP or CMS
- Demonstrable extensive industry in a change management role, in particular experience of delivering behavioural change.
- Demonstrable experience of applying change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Currently be working in a Change Management role within a UK Big 4 accounting firm environment.
- Experience in and ability to produce reports and packs suitable for senior executive audience
- Experience of working with offshore teams to deliver projects
- Demonstrable experience of business process design /re-engineering
- At least one of the following recognised qualifications for project/programme management: PMO, PRINCE2, APM, PMQ.
- Strong leadership skills gained through experience of leading teams with disparate reporting lines that are geographically diverse and virtual.
- Fluent English communication skills both written and verbal. Demonstrates prior experience and ability to able to create and present MS PowerPoint presentations to senior executive audience.
- Strong analytical skills and can demonstrate highlevel of competency with MS excel and able to effectively make factual conclusions from large data sets.
Manager, Project Manager, Change Management, Management, Technology