8 months ago
We have an opportunity for a Trainee Lift Engineer to join our team our Mansfield Branch.
Visiting various sites throughout the Branch area, the successful candidate will be working on the maintenance and repair of all types of lifts.
This position offers variety and interest for someone with an engineering background and good communication skills. A valid driving licence will be essential to the role.
Our culture of continuous improvement will ensure that you have every opportunity for training and development.
* You will work throughout the branch area, but will also assist our Engineers in other areas covered by the branch, as and when required to do so.
* Assist in major repair works on all manufacturers’ vertical lifts.
* Assist in carrying out minor repair work.
* Preferably have experience of working in an engineering environment and basic electrical appreciation
* Some computer knowledge is an advantage as you will be required to use a mobile comms system to record completed repairs and customer information
* After completing your probationary period work towards attaining a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering