10 months ago
To operate document control processes and procedures that have been implemented and to ensure the control of all project documents, including creation, retention, and revision control is compliant and effective.
Consistently demonstrates positive behaviours in relation to environment, safety, health, security and quality in line with the ‘Our ESH Culture’ framework.Removes barriers and resistance to progress through listening, engaging with others and taking action. Encourages others in change situations.
Principal responsibilities and accountabilities
* Provide support to the Lead Doc Controller with delegated duties
* Willingness to carry out routine document control activities for the company, including document release and publishing, query handling, management of transmittals, copying, scanning and library management.
* Willingness to provide support with regard to document numbering, the application of metadata, and ability to work with EDMS and on the document control procedures to be followed.
* Support to departments in the issue receipt and tracking of all documentation both electronically and in hardcopy where applicable.
* Assist with general office administration duties as required and provide general office support.
Qualifications and training
* Educated to GCSE level standard
* Following suitable training and guidance, will be ble to achieve and maintain Government Security Clearance commensurate with the requirement of the role.
Technical skills and experience
* Awareness of electronic document management systems (EDMS) beneficial but not essential
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels
* Awareness to demonstrate document control processes and procedures
* Awareness of MS office computer applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint