8 months ago
The main purpose of this role is to:
To ensure that all TSS projects in relation to Accommodation are planned and delivered on-time and in line with quality expectations.
Responsible for all pre and post contract operational activities for the TSS business, including commercial performance, contract programming, delivery and installation, sub contract management, risk management and customer satisfaction on completion of Installations and demobilisations
Communicate to TSS Manager in a manner that provides due comfort that Murphy Plant are delivering an excellent service to all Murphy sites
Ensure that all levels of SHESQ are delivered on and off site in conjunction with the Murphy safety policies.
Key involvement in the pre contract process to ensure programs, preliminary costs, site surveys, logistics are fully assessed before execution
* Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHESQ department.
* CPCS/ALLMI Must hold a valid Appointed Persons competence card
* To ensure works pertaining to all Plant and Transport operations are carried out in a safe manner.
* Develop all staff to work in a safe and legal environment.
* Ensure reporting of Health & Safety incidents in line with Group expectation (2-1-2)..
* Ensure all PPE is used in line with site safety regulations at all times
* Develop and maintain on site method and risk assessments for safe practice of installation and demobilisation related activities
* Report regularly to the TSS Manager
* Create and develop site specific lift plans and drawings for both delivery and collection of Accommodation units that allows for a safe installation.
* Demonstrating strong leadership skills, excellent motivation and influencing skills
* Regular formal and informal satisfaction reviews with the customers, to ascertain quality of workmanship and perform onsite hand over audits.
* Ability to work with I.T systems (Excel and Email Communications)
* Ensure P&L costs are in control with labour and fixings.
* Consider commercial efficiencies within TSS to increase profitability.
* Ability to work proficiently with other parts of the business to share best practice.
* Ensure that a perfect delivery ethos is adhered too and that all accommodation units are delivered with a quality assurance before leaving site
* Ability to communicate and deliver instructions that are understood at all levels throughout the TSS function
* Assist the TSS Manager with the performance of external supply chain (external hire, materials, OEM product/asset supplier) ensuring quality and efficiencies are delivered.
* Innovate new products to reduce mobilisation and demobilisation costs whilst increasing efficiencies.
* Develop a culture of good communication within the team both internally within Murphy Plant and externally with JMS.
* Manage and monitor the operational performance of TSS in regards to customer requirements (for example – on time delivery, on time collection, breakdowns, effective call answering, task resolution, complaint resolution etc.) in line with Business metrics.
* Regularly review all processes operated by TSS to drive continuous improvement within the division where efficiencies can be gained.
* Encourage Bright Ideas from staff – empower team to continuously improve the operation.
* Maintain the ‘Quality Policy’ in line with TSS expectation of product output.
* Ensure Accommodation units are clearly inspected on return for damage and reported in a timely manner.
* Plan ahead – particularly in relation to returning assets and the timing with delivery of projects and communicate with the TSS Supervisors.
* Create ‘Standard of Working’ within the TSS to ensure standardisation of high quality output.
Skills and Experience
* Thorough knowledge of temporary Accommodation, installation and planning. Must hold a valid Appointed Persons CPCS/ALLMI card
* Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other office applications.
* Ability to read, interpret and influence a product P&L account proactively.
* Ability to create lift plans and method and risk assessments specific to individual sites
* Experience within a construction/engineering or similar background
* Technical experience with Accommodation and Transport.
* Good level Construction/Infrastructure industry contacts with the ability to call upon external experience and assistance.