17 days ago
We are looking for a talented Test Operations Manager to join our development team in Darlington
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Take ownership for test operations standard operating procedures and workflows for pre-test, engine install, running test cells, removal, derig and teardown
* Manage 12 Technical Operations engine test cells, lead and develop the testing operations team, ensure that there is 24/7 operational support
* Lead the team to implement a culture of strategic planning and development
* Make continuous improvements ensuring technical productivity & quality is best in class.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders, collaborate on business plans and development
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* An understanding of test environments and test cell practices
* A background coaching and developing more junior members of the team
* Solid understanding of Emissions targets and standards
* An engineering degree (or equivalent)
* A technical background and the ability to manage fluid business processes and operate in ambiguous environments
* Solid MS office skills, specifically advanced Excel
Compensation and Benefits:
* Salary between £58,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
* Defined contribution pension scheme (up to 9%)
* Annual bonus plan - target 12% (based upon company performance)
* Private medical insurance.
* Health cash plan - support towards medical, optical and dental costs
* Life assurance
* 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
* Employee discount scheme - covering 100's of retailers
* Family friendly policies
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
EVERY EMPLOYEE, EVERY COMMUNITY
You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Primary Location United Kingdom-England-Darlington-UK, Darlington, Cummins Engine Co Ltd
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Jul 9, 2021, 8:12:17 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 210003IC