8 months ago
You will be part of a team responsible for the creation, execution and maintenance of the product test solution. Test automation using a variety of industry standard test tools and programming languages will be a core part of the role along with manual testing where appropriate. We will be investing in your future with a strong mentoring and collaborative team, challenging you to rise to your potential.
You will work in a multi-disciplined team using Agile methodology along with a drive for continuous improvement to ensure that we deliver high quality products to our customers.
* Create test solutions appropriate to the product needs.
* Create and maintain automated tests and test frameworks.
* Create and run manual tests.
* Be able to source product requirements.
* Be the voice of the customer during product development discussions.
* Keep up-to-date on current test technologies and processes.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
* General understanding of testing techniques (for example: Black box, White box, Grey box, Performance, Load, Security, Usability).
* Understanding of object-oriented design principles.
* Passion for technology.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Working knowledge of SQL.
* Working knowledge of Linux, Windows 7 and Windows Server.
* Working knowledge of web technology such as HTML/node.js/Angular.
* Knowledge of microservices (for example: Docker/Kubernetes)
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: United Kingdom; Livingston