8 months ago
£60,000 per annum
Category: Test Jobs
Salary: £60,000 per annum
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Our team is responsible for making sure that Sky’s Network is supporting new products/features without any technical issues. We are looking for creative individuals to join our team and gain exposure to multi-vendor environment and learn on real network devices” – Manager – Test & Delivery
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
Primary purpose of the role would be Owning Network Test Planning, Strategy & Execution of Network Testing & Implementation of configurations in production environment.
– Be responsible for Functional & Non-Functional Network testing while working closely with Network Design & Operations team.
– Solution delivery into production by refining implementation processes to ensure smooth & event less roll out in production environment and handover to operations.
– Owning respective platforms for the entire lifecycle of the platform encompassing commissioning, maintaining and retiring of platform
– Gain a high-level detailed knowledge of hardware and software in order to consult in feature availability and performance with design engineers and vendors.
– Working with Automation team to help creating test automation scripts and reviewing them for accuracy.
– Nokia NRS2 certified
– Good understanding of Dual Stack BNG/Subscriber management technologies such as PPPoE and IPoE, L2TP
– Hands-on experience on Nokia 7750 BNG
– Subscriber QoS for 802.1p markings, DSCP & TOS
– Basic Routing/Switching such as MPLS, BGP, ISIS
– Testing team experience & Test tools experience such as IXIA
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about