about 1 month ago
To join the Project Services Test Centre of Excellence and assist with the delivery of testing. The Test Analyst will work within the CoE test processes and ensure that all testing assigned to them is scripted, documented and executed appropriately.
* Deliver all testing for any test phases assigned to them
* Follow Test CoE processes to create all required deliverables in support of testing; test schedules, data and test scripts for example
* Work with Test Manager and Test Lead to ensure requirements are met and coverage is evidenced
* Preparation of UAT/BVT/LVT scripts, data and complete execution
* Support and guide any business users with execution
* Raise, log and document defects accurately
Nature and Scope:
The Test Analyst will be required to work closely and pro-actively with testers and project managers at all levels across all teams within NNB as well as external suppliers/stakeholders. They will be required to follow Test CoE best practise and take ownership of any test tasks allocated to them. The main remit of test work will include the planning and scripting of UAT/BVT/LVT, either on behalf of or co-ordinating with the appropriate business users.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
* Ideally educated to degree level with a background in IT testing or Test management
* Experience in creating test plans and testing main applications in following key domains.
1. EAM - AssetSuite 9
2. Material Management - AssetSuite 9/Manhattan
3. PLM : Dassault Systems 3DExperience
4. Documentation Management :Teamcenter
5. Inventory – Orbit
* Experience of handling several pieces of work at one time and managing own time appropriately
* Experience of managing testing within ALM/JIRA and creating Test Strategies, Test Plans, Reports and Scripting as well as managing test execution
* Demonstrable experience of test planning, understanding of varying test methodologies and general good practise
* Experience of working with 3rd parties, Business users and key stakeholders
* Experience of developing structured reporting and maintaining clear and accurate test records
* Experience of managing teams and stakeholder expectations
* Knowledge and/or of regression testing and automated testing/tools
* Evidence of relevant test certification (e.g. ISTQB)
* Knowledge and experience of defect management processes and test life cycles
* Able to be a clear communicator with the ability to adapt to different audiences, including influencing, negotiating, verbal, written and presentation skills
* Able to communicate and manage relationships with people at all levels in the organisation
* Plans ahead, is able to identify risks and issues and works in a systematic way
* Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment, with attention to detail, a commitment to quality and the ability to think strategically
* Contributes to a working environment of safety, autonomy and trust
Diversity & Inclusion
Capgemini Engineering recognises the benefit that having a diverse workforce brings to our projects. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. In order to support diversity in our hiring process, your application will be anonymised when shared with hiring managers to be reviewed against the position.
As a permanent employee of Capgemini Engineering you will have access to a range of benefits alongside your salary including an annual bonus scheme where you could share in the company’s success. You will get 25 days paid holiday outside of the bank holidays, a pension scheme with employer contributions, options for private medical cover as well as life assurance and enhanced maternity/paternity pay. For some employees you will also be eligible to take part in our impressive employee referral scheme (£2,500 per employee referred).