7 months ago
Technology Research Analyst - Internship
Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United Kingdom
Worker type: Intern
Contract type: Full time
No VISA sponsorship for this role.
Samsung has a strict policy on trade secrets. In applying to Samsung and progressing through the recruitment process, you must not disclose any trade secrets of a previous employer.
Role and Responsibilities
Analyzing research potential and capability across Europe for collaboration R&D partnerships and supporting communication between European organizations and SAIT Europe
Supporting research teams and business units with identifying and filtering state-of-the-art research, technology sensing and in depth, evidence based analysis in emerging technology areas for SAIT. The resulting analysis and reports will be used to identify potential collaboration partners and support communications that facilitate projects between European research organizations and SAIT.
Skills and Qualifications
Skills and experience
- Understanding and educational background in advanced technology areas (ICT/ Materials)
- English (fluent) written and spoken; Korean is a bonus
- Strong Desire to learn and assimilate a broad spectrum of technology
- MSc in Management of Technology / Innovation OR PhD in Physics, Advanced Materials and Electrical Engineering
- Most relevant topics are Computing architecture, Neuromorphic computing, Artificial Intelligence, Holographic Display, Next generation Batteries, Graphene/ 2D materials, Mobile sensors, OLED, Organic materials, Quantum dots, etc.