11 months ago
We are looking for an experienced M&E manager to be responsible for the hard FM service delivery across our Northampton Schools account.
This is a challenging role but also rewarding with the opportunity to make a huge impact supporting the Hard FM services for 43 schools across Northampton
What makes this role unique?
You will be responsible for the appropriate monitoring of the services provided by the Supply Chain Partners and ensuring they are of required quality in line with the service level agreements, contractual specifications and agreements with key performance indicators.
What will this role involve?
* Ensure that the asset base is accurate within responsible area and maintained in suitable format for the required CAFM system
* Develop engineers to ensure that they have the correct skill set to tackle the first line reactive jobs and planned preventative tasks required within the responsible area
* Ensure that all engineers are appropriately qualified, are aware of the risks and controls required for their tasks and take all practicable course of action to ensure a safe working environment
* Provide for out of hours engineering cover across area in conjunction with other contract managers and the service delivery centre
* Engage in the formal and informal communications structure of the company, participating in management meetings and delivering effective team briefs and consultation
* Act as the first level in any Amey staff disciplinary matters (initial interview), ensuring adequate notes are maintained of all performance conversations
* Act as the first point of contact for staff absence, ensuring the correct procedures are followed and return to work interviews are completed
* Ensure that the planned preventative maintenance schedule of works is maintained to an optimum schedule
* Provide the Operations Manager and/or customer with the current status of their estate as required
* Escalate aspects of operation that may require support from areas outside of direct control
* Ensure log books and other on-site documentation is up to date
* Assist with the compilation of quotes and estimates for remedial and small (<£5k or direct replacement) project works
* Understand cost base of operation and support company improvements in the cost base and supply chain
* Understand performance as reported by KPIs and be able to explain key influencing factors and lead the improvement of these
* Audit of processes within AMES to ensure consistency and application of best practice for safe, effective delivery of services
* Capture best practice and develop the Hard FM Platform to represent the way that we do business
* Assist with staff recruitment and induction training to ensure that Amey values are upheld and service levels maintained
What are we looking for?
* Site specific specialist training as identified by the contract
* Environmental, Quality and Safety awareness
* Operational health and safety delivery
* IOSH Managing Safely
* Legionella Control (L8)