about 1 month ago
Our Technical Services Centre of Excellence is seeking an enablement manager to plan, implement and manage the ongoing learning needs for our professional services consulting roles in EMEA.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, driven and provides great customer service.
You’ll be working with professional services leadership across EMEA as part of our wider global team - VMware’s Readiness, Assessment, Certification and Enablement (WW RACE) organisation. Our goal is to simplify learning, making it easy for VMware technical teams and partners to obtain the knowledge and skills they need to be more successful in selling and implementing VMware solutions.
You will have great communications and project management skills and be able to juggle multiple projects on the go. Ideally, you will have an understanding of what drives technical teams and be able to understand technical concepts at a high level. You will work with our consulting delivery teams and leadership, and many other internal teams to prepare and execute technical enablement strategy and programs, create technical enablement content, share knowledge and report back on success.
* Work with PS leadership to translate business priorities into training and enablement needs
* Develop and execute the annual enablement calendar and tracking success
* Identify existing curriculum and update as required
* Work with internal business partners to design relevant enablement content
* Manage leadership and key stakeholder relationships
* Measure and report on enablement effectiveness
* Effective communications and program management experience
* Collaborative in nature, with a can-do attitude and positive outlook
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
* Ability to work in a global team and understand multiple cultural perspectives
* Ability to work independently, use solid judgment, take broad concepts and create “client-ready” deliverables
* Knowledge of SABA or some form of LMS
* Experience of VMware products and solutions is preferred but not required
* IT industry experience preferred but not required
* This role is based in Staines and remote working for 50% of the time is possible. Some travel will be required.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Enablement
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-02-20
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Job Family: Field-Enablement
Job ID: R2000897