9 months ago
An exciting opportunity is available for a Project Manager to join our R&D
Aircare team, under the global leading brand Airwick based in Hull, Humberside.
For this role we are looking for someone to be a
part of a fast paced and dynamic team, where you’ll be responsible for leading
projects technically from end to end, on products such as instant action and
auto sprays pipelines to successful launch to market.
You will get a lot of delivery experience in a
short timeframe working on exciting projects!
Do you have?
* Experience of working in a cross functional environment. Liaising with
development, supply chain & marketing to ensure appropriate planning &
completion of all activities for the assigned projects.
* Qualified to degree standard in a relevant scientific discipline e.g.
Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, Packaging technology etc.
* Proven track record in delivering development projects from concept
through to launch.
* Have great collaboration skills, be a good team player, a personable
person with a creative and open attitude.
* Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to overcome obstacles by
getting support from others.
* Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, and an excellent
Hull, Humberside site is a key location in the production of our Healthcare products,
globally. With over 1200 staff on site in Hull, Humberside we provide a lean, modern and
dynamic environment to ensure that we truly are driving the best results.
is also home to our state-of-the-art Research and Development facility which is
due to open in 2019.
currently driving a large capital investment programme and continuing to drive
safety and quality to perform at our best! Alongside this, we continue to
invest in training and development and we are environmentally responsible.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!