about 1 month ago
Working Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 8.00am – 5.00pm
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading multi award winning Engineering companies, WEC Group Ltd is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Technical Production Apprentice to join our busy team based in Blackburn, Lancs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm. You will study alongside work, gaining an NVQ Level 2 qualification on completion of your apprenticeship.
* Learn how to understand technical drawings & engineering processes.
* Learn how to program, set and operate a water jet machine
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Excellent attendance and timekeeping.
* Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C and above or equivalent in English and Maths
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
* Computer literate.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
* Company Pension Scheme
* Free Secure car parking
* Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* UK Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
* Refer a Friend Scheme