8 months ago
Purpose of Role
As a Technical Planner working on the Thames water joint venture, you will ensure supervisors and agents are aware of specific requirements around plant, tools and traffic management. Liaise with both client, authorities and customer to ensure customer service standards are maintained.
* Establish and promote best practice in health, safety, quality, sustainability and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHESQ department.
* Contact Clients/ customers/ Stakeholders within the prescribed timescales
* Interact with colleagues/customers confidently and gain their trust
* Provide polite and informed information to customers and resolve any queries or issues raised
* Manage the Planning of all work orders through relevant IT Systems
* Send Operational requests to Supervisors/Support teams and manage timely responses
* Keep customers and teams appraised of any changes or alterations
* Make supervisors and senior agents aware of any specific plant, tool and traffic management requirements
* Liaise with Council/Highway Authorities (road closures/footpath closures, traffic management etc.)
* Liaise with client and supervisors to arrange any planned shut offs that may be required
* Ensure that any renegotiations are managed and customers informed and renegotiated on the day of Planned work order
* Plan in accordance to NRSWA/LoPS legislation and resource work skill and route ensuring all reinstatement requirements.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Strong working knowledge of NRSWA
* Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project
* Able to demonstrate experience in planning / despatch process and procedure
* Demonstration of knowledge and practical application of planning and construction activities