about 1 year ago
Technical Director - Structures
Main Purpose of the job:
Reporting to the Office Director you will be required to manage / lead the structural building services elements of complex or highly technical projects and assist with delivery of projects within the build sectors as well as providing line management to a group of highly motivated, developing engineers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Liaise with repeat clients and new opportunities win work to support the team.
* Lead a team in delivering prestigious design projects
* Encouraged to drive innovative ideas on projects and market the results to the project team, to your own team and through press. You are encouraged to promote these further through external technical presentation and awards.
* Promote the use of best practice to your team and the company both through projects, via CPD’s and equally share near misses with the wider company to promote continuous improvement.
* Develop specialist design capabilities and share these with the team to support the business plan.
* Look for opportunities to develop both your and the company’s capabilities and brand by developing and sharing your design/analysis skills both internally and externally and by representing us within industry to market our skills
* A chartered engineer or fellow holding either a UK or international professional membership (i.e. C.Eng) in a professional body (IStructE or ICE typically)
* Previous experience of an engineering organisation.
* High Rise buildings
* Experience in design both residential and commercial buildings
* Strong report writing skills
If you're interested in this role, forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE