21 days ago
Peterborough and Agile working
Working within the Engineering team and providing technical delivery support to a designated programme of work, you’ll produce, develop, facilitate, coordinate and monitor a range of technical delivery support schedules and administration across the project lifecycle.
* Support the production of meeting presentations, reports and issuing of Land Entry Notices by liaising with internal and external teams/ organisations
* Assist the engineers in producing key public relations communications to ensure customer awareness and satisfaction is as high as possible
* Assist the Engineering team in scoping survey requirements and liaison with the Survey Co-ordination Team
* Record and submit carbon usage for the team; assess and understand areas where carbon reduction or efficiency can be achieved
* Support the Technical Managers and Lead Technical Managers in the administrative elements of their roles i.e. customer surveys and communication of team updates and achievements
* Establish areas of administrative process improvements and implement these enhancements to increase output
* Collaborate with other Team Coordinators to create a community where knowledge and processes sharing is encouraged
To join us and establish a community of driven and efficient Team Coordinators, you’ll have demonstrable experience of taking responsibility for outputs and be accustomed to working in collaborative teams. You’ll show passion for developing your career in an engineering environment to compliment your strong administrative skills.
Showcasing strong organisational and prioritising skills to complement your enthusiasm, you’ll enjoy working with a number of people and teams to build relationships. Using your strong IT skills, you’ll be confident in producing reports and analysis to aid decision making.
If you are keen to learn new skills and develop your career in a fast-paced and exciting environment, please apply today!
MMBC is a region of Mott MacDonald, offering our clients full feasibility, design and construction services throughout the UK.
We are successfully working alongside companies such as; National Grid, Rolls Royce, Yorkshire Water, Welsh Water, Severn Trent Water, Anglian Water, Environment Agency, United Utilities, Northumbrian Water and the Coal authority which has allowed us to progress as a leader in the construction and civil engineering sectors whilst developing and maintaining an excellent reputation with our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Job category (multi-select)
Administration, Document control, Technical, Utility, Water
Technical Coordinator | Mott MacDonald