7 months ago
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Become part of the Team
Your responsibility as Team Secretary is diverse and varied, you will play a pivotal role in supporting 2 Partners on a 1 to 1 basis whilst being the go-to person within the team for other ad-hoc tasks. The below is not therefore an exhaustive list, however a selection of areas to give a flavour of key duties:
• Personal executive support to certain members of the Partner and Director group including but not limited to:
– Inbox and Calendar Management
– Visa, travel and expense support
– Meeting coordination
– Production of high quality letters, memos, bid support (presentations, proposals and reports), ensuring thorough review and compliance with PA document standards
– Contact management (Outlook and xRM)
– General office duties, including but not limited to: prompt and accurate mail and message handling, stationary orders, and point of contact for general enquiries.
• Providing support to a varied set of E&U Sector projects and initiatives
• Coordinating and supporting corporate submissions
• Maintaining the following PA systems:
– xRM (Customer Relationship and Pipeline Management), CSS (Client Satisfaction Surveys), Concur (Travel and Expense Management), PeopleSoft / HR Oracle (HR / people information database), Pyramid (PA Intranet)
– P2P/P-Card Manage purchasing requirements and payment of subcontractors. Ensure that expenditures are kept to a minimum or within agreed budgets, costs are recharged to the appropriate codes and vendors are reimbursed timely.
• Organising internal and external meetings or interviews
– Prepare agendas and materials
– Organize catering
– Minute taking and action follow up
• Co-ordinating E&U Sector briefings/communications
• Supporting proposals/bids and client work (i.e., presentations, research)
• Support Marketing with event preparation and attendee follow-ups
• Acting as the point of contact for office facilities related queries
• Providing back up cover for team members during leave or sickness absence.
What we're looking for
• Highly approachable, able to build and maintain relationships quickly.
• Enthusiastic, conscientious and confident when working with all members of the firm and dealing with highly demanding tasks often to tight timescales.
• Demonstrates a flexible approach and is able to adapt to change quickly
• Assertive and resilient. Demonstrates confidence in evaluating information and making decisions.
• Proactive with a high level of commitment to providing a quality service, producing high quality outputs and meeting tight deadlines
• Ability to manage a large and varied workload, to prioritise and multi-task
• Ability to use initiative, working without close supervision and seeing tasks through to completion whilst paying close attention to detail
• A natural team player, but also able to work alone using own initiative
• Experience working in a business support role in a global professional services environment is strongly desirable
• Experience of working in across a spectrum of Service/Sector/functions within departments of a company is desirable
• All round administrative excellence in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
• Excellent planning, organisational and administrative capability
• Experience of liaising with other people within an organisation at all levels
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.