7 months ago
Team Coordinator – Utility/Civil Industry
Based in Cannock
We require a Team Coordinator/Organiser to work in a team of utility experts based in the midlands region on diversion works for a major client.
The candidate will drive project document control and adhere to company and client governance. Coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders, setting up meetings for senior management and clients.
The main purpose of this role is to support the business through the provision of high quality general administrative support.
* Uphold confidentiality principles in handling and reviewing sensitive materials
* Resolve internal and external customer queries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the correct recipient
* Provide a high quality customer service in telephone and face to face communication
* Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records
* Provide routine and ad hoc management information to inform decision making
* Produce correspondence, documents and presentations to specification using a variety of media
* Maintain established paper and computer based filing systems
What we’ll hope you can demonstrate:
* Significant administrative experience in an established organisation
* Intermediate IT Skills
* Competent in all Microsoft software
* Ability to produce dashboards
* Diary management skills
* Moreover, we’re looking for someone with a can-do attitude and a pragmatic approach. We’ll need you to really help drive this new project, which in turn means you’ll have to roll your sleeves up along the way
At Murphy, we believe our people are our greatest asset, which is why they are at the heart of our company and everything we do.
The diversity of individuals and skills we require is simply huge and we need a large workforce of varied skills to match the size and complexity of our projects.
With such a range of projects and professions, Murphy is the ideal place to develop your career. We offer a number of apprentice, graduate and entry level positions within our Murphy Academy, as well as roles for more experienced candidates.