9 months ago
The job holder will have accountability for the candidate sourcing strategy for our Belfast office in PA Consulting’s Digital service. The role holder will be accountable for attraction, sourcing, assessment and recruitment of specialist consultants, focusing in Software Engineering & DevOps skill sets. Acting as a Subject Matter Expert, the role holder will collaborate with colleagues across the HR, Recruitment, Resourcing and On-boarding teams to support the ambitious growth plans that PA Consulting has in this area.
• Sourcing candidate profiles, selection and recruitment of high quality candidates for a wide range of technical roles including (but not limited to) Software Developers, DevOps Engineers, Cloud Engineers, Test Automation, Scrum/Agile Leads, Technical PMs, UX/UI Design and Digital Strategy professionals.
• Managing multiple sourcing strategies across social channels, events and internal / external networks to source talent and build the PA Consulting employer brand.
• Working in close partnership with a senior Digital Talent Acquisition Lead and the Digital business to realise forward demand plans.
• Working closely with the resource and on-boarding teams to co-ordinate start dates and allocating resources onto appropriate project requirements.
• Actively contributes to promoting PA Consulting as an employer of choice by delivering a great candidate experience.
• Co-ordinating recruitment process from application to verbal offer and ensuring the recruitment system (PeopleFluent) is up to date and accurate.
• Build external relationships with recruitment agencies as part of a wider PSL, and measure their performance against a set of KPIs.
• A proven track record in recruitment, ideally with specialist recruitment experience in Software Engineering and/or in a corporate / professional services / Consulting context.
• Experienced in recruitment, selection and assessment tools.
• An analytical and problem-solving mind-set with the ability to translate data and metrics into strategic insight to support decision-making.
• Superb project management skills combined with a focus on driving continuous improvement.
• Evidence of working in partnership with and collaborating with colleagues to deliver.
• Confident at influencing and providing advice combined with great communication skills.
• Confident at managing relationships with diverse and challenging stakeholders.
• Strong written and oral communication skills – ability to engage, influence and challenge business stakeholders.
• High energy and personally resilient with the ability to manage competing demands in a complex, matrixed environment.
• Personal judgement and discretion.
About PA Consulting Group
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and seek to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways. This diversity engenders a richer, more creative environment – one in which our people develop and clients are served better. We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s objectives, without regard to their gender, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.