about 1 year ago
Systems Engineer (Passive RF and Multimode Seeker) -Stevenage or Bristol
MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
Join our Seekers team developing ground-breaking systems for future concept weapon programmes. You’ll be developing and agreeing the technical requirements which will include infrared / electro-optic sensors and passive radar concepts. The technologies you help to develop will defend against maritime and land threats.
You will be developing subsystem requirements for a multi-sensor seeker (including passive RF and EO) and delivering system designs made up of complex integrated subsystems. You’ll support engineering studies to down-select options, and manage requirements and trade-offs in DOORS.
What we’re looking for
* Systems Engineering experience
* Radiofrequency & Electro-Optics (RF & EO) experience
* While not essential, it’d be useful if you had an awareness of technology like guidance, control, or navigation, and some Matlab/ Simulink experience
Here’s what’s in it for you
* You’ll be working on exciting new technology and have real influence on the early development of a long term engineering programme
* It’s a high profile programme, critical to our success as a company over the coming years, so the exposure and development opportunities are huge
Join a great team!
The Seeker team has a proven track record of designing Seeker sub-systems that meet demanding and changing customer needs. We consist of a diverse, skilled group of engineers from graduates starting their careers through to technical experts, all committed to making MBDA successful through effective team working.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.