11 months ago
Role Title and Location: Systems Engineer- Data Links, Stevenage
Job Ref No:P7376
MBDA Level of role: 3/4
Reports to: Group Leader Data Link Systems & Head of Missile Data Link Centre of Excellence
Would you like to play a key role in the development of cutting edge data link solutions for world class missile systems?
An opportunity has arisen for a systems engineer to join the team within the Missile Data Link Centre of Excellence. This team is responsible for design and delivery of key, cutting edge sub-systems which form part of a number of our customer solutions.
We are looking for an experienced sub-system system engineer or someone with a technical background looking to grow into a systems role. Within the Datalink Centre of Excellence, Systems are at the heart of what we do. You will get to work across the CADMID cycle, as well as being involved in research and continuous improvement. Our current projects are multi-national, allowing you to gain international exposure.
What’s in it for you?
* Varied work with a range of opportunities across multiple projects to support your professional development
* You will be supported by a team with extensive experience of RF systems and subsystems and have access to testing facilities and design tools needed to supply state-of-the-art solutions
* Development of RF and electronics expertise and the good opportunity to cultivate/improve your application of systems engineering in a technical discipline
* Opportunities to work with colleagues at other MBDA sites both in the UK and across Europe
* Excellent training opportunities in a broad range of subjects, both through formal and/or on the job training
What would you get?
Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level) and superb learning and development opportunities.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the individual’s ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval).