9 months ago
System Software Engineer-WLAN PHY
Job no: 496904 - Work type: Early Career - Location: Bangalore, India
You are member of WLAN PHY Systems team, Algorithm Development, Simulation and Bringup (EnSigma Communications IP). The PHY Systems team is primarily responsible for baseband algorithm development and managing simulation environment built in Matlab and C. The team is also responsible for modelling the RF and PHY impairments and implement fixed point transceiver.
Opportunity to be involved in the cutting-edge technology in the area of WLAN 802.11 algorithm development and product development. Will also have an opportunity to patent original ideas and contribute to standardization for upcoming WLAN based standards and interact with the best in the industry.
* Be an individual contributor designing algorithms for wireless transceivers.
* Work on Matlab/C implementation of PHY baseband transmitter/receiver.
* Model effects of RF impairments and design compensation algorithms
* Work with hardware team on verification of HW baseband implementation using Matlab/C model based test vectors
* Work on performance evaluation of wireless transceivers using FPGA based prototyping
Abilities make possibilities:
Your expertise in core competency areas combined with your meticulous approach allows you to become a valuable contributor in the design of innovative products. You are able to function by working alone or as part of a team as needed. You are flexible and willing to contribute to all parts of the product IP development cycle including design, implementation, testing, and validation.
• Strong background in signal processing and communication theory.
• Very strong coding & debugging skills in C/Matlab
You might also have
* Familiarity with 802.11 a/b/g/n PHY standards or OFDM PHYs
• Familiarity with MIMO transceivers
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.