2 months ago
Feltham, United Kingdom
Any European Country
Area of Interest
Business Strategy and Operations
What You'll Do
As a Director, Systems Engineering, you will be responsible for setting the technical strategy for the EMEAR Service Provider Systems Engineering team , identifying expertise to strengthen the team, and facilitating key partnerships between the customer and internal organizations. This is an ideal position for someone who has a consistent record of building and scaling high-performance sales engineering teams. It’s a great time to be in Service Provider - you will have the opportunity to join a high performing team of highly engaged critical thinkers. This team is aligned in our mission of becoming the most trusted partner to the world’s largest and most influential brands.
Who You'll Work With
In this role, you will be a Systems Engineering leader, reporting to the VP of EMEAR SP. EMEAR SP encompasses the major telco and mobile, cable and media companies across Europe Middle East, Africa and Russia.
Who You Are
You are experienced in the following areas:
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer Leadership
* Technology leadership: technical vision and strategy for customer CTO priorities and industry direction.
* Team leadership: Define and drive specific cultures to attract and retain the best system engineering talent in the industry. Coaching, mentoring, career development and career path within and outside the direct team.
* Partnership with sales leadership, Services sales, and other internal and BU teams.
System Engineering Management
* Establish and execute lightweight processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness to SE team.
* Optimize organization structure (always happening) in partnership with Sales Leadership, aligned with business priorities to improve bookings and minimize operational expenses.
* Ensure execution of all engineering programs.
Sales Partner to VP
* Ability to clearly articulate issues, challenges, and gaps both technically from a business perspective and in regards to people resources.
* System Engineering partner to the VP with the ability to clearly articulate current state, needs, and challenges at an executive level for CxO level customers and senior Cisco leadership.
* Partner closely with the SP Specialists to drive effective strategy execution around key business priorities.
* Build deep trust based on a relationship with the goal of