8 months ago
To support the surveying team across the full range of activities carried out by the profession and to provide advice and guidance to junior staff within the profession.
What makes this role unique?
You will monitor relevant technical aspects of quality plans, report variances and provide suggestions for corrective actions.
What will this role involve?
* Provide guidance on best methods and practice to meet technical and project requirements
* Keep up to date with industry best practice and where, appropriate, brief surveying staff
* Liaise with clients on technical matters
* Provide input into project quality plans
* Advise on procedural requirements
* Implement Company quality procedures on all projects
* Ensure compliance with Health and safety, Environmental and other appropriate regulations
* Contribute to the formulation of the monthly financial reports, both internal management accounts and external applications for payment in conjunction with principal surveyor
* To assist the principal surveyor in the Business Development process in producing information for PQQs and Tenders
What are we looking for?
* Proven track record to demonstrate skills and qualifications
* Forward thinking and interested in developing smart ways of working with teams to realise client and operational objectives
* Motivated and engaged
* Commercially aware
* Well organised
* Environmental awareness Tool Box talk
* IOSH working safely