10 months ago
Ecolab’s Energy Services business, Nalco Champion, provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas operations looking to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help energy customers overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers.
Nalco Champion is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join its European Supply Chain team. Under the direction of Supply Chain leadership, you will be an analytical problem-solver, accountable for supporting processes with proven data collection and analysis and reporting skills. You will have the opportunity to identify and implement process improvements and receive recognition for elevating quality, service and savings metrics.
What’s in it For You:
* Opportunity for a long term career path that allows for exposure into all areas of the Nalco Champion’s supply chain;
* Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology;
* Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world;
* Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment!
What You Will Do:
* Extract and gather data from multiple sources; conduct analysis of data with the goal of improving Supply Chain Operations.
* Track KPIs and report on Supply Chain performance.
* Identify underperforming areas in the Supply Chain and suggests improvements, or resolutions to problems.
* Contribute to project work, and plan and implement own Supply Chain optimization projects, with minimum supervision.
* Assist with process analysis and documentation where required.
* Develop and implement tools to enable real-time reporting of planning and production.
* Help foster trusting relationships with key business partners; maintain regular contact with other Nalco Champion manufacturing locations.
* Plan and execute activities to verify data.
* Maintain associated SharePoint sites.
* Educated to degree level, or relevant professional experience.
* Familiarity with Supply Chain processes.
* Experience with SAP and all Microsoft programmes.
* Experience with data analysis tools.
* Highly developed presentation and communication skills..
* Demonstrable problem-solving aptitude and planning skills, with good attention to detail.
* Experience of working in a dynamic office environment and ability to demonstrate multi-tasking skills, with workload prioritization.