6 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Supplier Capability and Process Leader is responsible for leading a team of Supplier Capability and Process Engineers, driving exceptional product quality for our customers and optimized Cost of Quality for GEHC. This is a key technical and leadership position, affecting product quality for both installed base and new product introductions, by driving supplier capability assessment and development along with a robust hand-off between GEHC engineering and our suppliers.
" Lead team to effectively assess and evaluate supplier capabilities used in the supplier selection process.
" Lead team to improve supplier quality performance for assigned suppliers/parts via Quality Plan Implementation.
" Develop positive relationships and work closely with Global Sourcing Leaders and Modality Sourcing Leaders to manage and implement supplier/engineering changes, New Product Introductions, and transfers.
" Lead team to interface with Suppliers, Engineering, Service, Manufacturing and Sourcing to drive quality improvements that minimize the Costs of Quality, specifically Failed on Arrival/Install (FOA/FOI) issues, Field Failures, and Factory defects.
" Lead team to assure Corrective and Preventive Action plans are developed and executed at assigned suppliers in compliance with the CAPA process.
" Manage and lead the team of Supplier Capability Engineers responsible for leading root cause investigations and corrective actions to resolve supplier quality related issues
" Promote technical excellence in all regions, support teams through technical challenges and possibly lead special projects with key suppliers.
" Establish and maintain positive relationships with external and internal interfaces to ensure that customer requirements are understood and achieved - suppliers, engineering, service, manufacturing, sourcing, supplier quality.
" Build strong networks & cross disciplinary technology collaborations within GE Healthcare .
1. Bachelors Degree in an engineering discipline.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing, design, quality assurance or regulatory assurance.
3. Minimum 5 years' experience in problem solving, root-cause analytical skills to lead and influence others to drive change (cross-functionally and globally)
4. Minimum 5 years' experience with Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management System tools, continuous improvement methodologies and in-depth understanding of site level products and related processes.
1. Advanced degree in Engineering or Science.
2. 3 or more years of experience, with proven leadership, in design or manufacturing.
3. 2 or more years of experience, with proven leadership, in lean manufacturing processes.
4. 2 or more years of experience with proven leadership, in a quality role, with understanding of QMS implementation.
5. Strategic planner and thinker with ability to drive change across organizations
6. Demonstrated competency in providing leadership and direction in regard to cross-functional aspects of technology development.
7. Familiarity with various engineering areas of technology,. Such as, but not limited to: Electronics, Plastics, Cable & Harness, Fab & Machine, Power Supplies & Power Distribution, Batteries, HLA's, or OEM (Process & Design capability.
8. Demonstrated experience with communicating and teaching best practices.
9. Demonstrated expertise to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization around concepts of design control, design verification and validation activities; production and process controls; Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), complaints and risk management; and product quality improvement using tools such as six sigma, DFR etc
10. Demonstrated ability to lead, acknowledge, develop, communicate and implement a strategy to ensure compliance.
11. Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Locations: Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, France, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha