6 months ago
Repair & Maintenance Supervisor
Salary and benefits:
Competitive salary plus company car or car allowance, matched pension up to 7.5%, and numerous retail discounts
Business area: Utilities – Thames Water
Forming a ground breaking partnership in 2015 Kier Utilities have been working with Thames Water, maintaining essential service at the heart of daily life, health and enjoyment to 15 million customers across London and the Thames Valley
We are currently looking to recruit for a Supervisor who will be responsible for the day-today management, coaching and development of the operational repair teams. Not only will you demonstrate your excellent technical skills to inspire your team of Filed Support teams, you’ll also showcase and install a customer- centric approach which will further increase our reputation and service levels.
* Ensure day-to day work is carried out to the highest quality to reach 100% customer satisfaction
* Proactively resolve escalated issues as efficiently as possible
* Drive continuous improvements and development of people and processes
* Manage, maintain and review Health & Safety norms as per current and new legislation
* Maximise output by appropriately managing resources with budgets and time-frames in mind
* Support the development of team members by challenging and exciting in equal measure
Skills and experience required:
· Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within the utilities sector
· IOSH Qualification
· A passion for leading teams and developing team member’s skills and career paths
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape your world together.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-England-Kent-Crayford
Job: Site Management
Organization: Kier Group UK