5 months ago
Graduates, interns and placements are key to the overall success of CH2M. We invest in initial career experience of graduates, interns and apprentices through the summer internship and graduate development programme. This serves as the foundation to building our pipeline of future leaders.
Additionally, through offering opportunities via our initial career experience programmes, we also intend to showcase the nature of our industry to our future leaders and provide you with an opportunity to work on projects that improve the lives of people around the world and in the communities in which we live in.
We are looking for staff who delight in developing multi-disciplinary detailed design solutions with the water team in State and Local Group and enjoy working in the fast-moving pace of the consultancy arena.
Our Water team focuses on all aspects of flood risk management and water resources projects. Day to day, the intern will be working closely with our modellers, software developers, scientists and engineers to undertake tasks such as:
* supporting the build of computer models,
* running model simulations,
* undertaking data analysis using spreadsheets and databases,
* producing and analysing maps with Geographic Information Systems,
* collating and reviewing technical data and occasionally gathering data in the field.
You may also be expected to prepare technical notes and reports to record your analysis.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
* Students working towards minimum 2.1 or Merit on course of Bachelors or MEng degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or a relevant water related subject
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Students of EU-based water management Master degree course preferred
* Excellent communication verbal and written
* High motivation to join CH2M
* Experience in software development and/or development of web-based tools
* Excellency in the grades received during academic studies
If you are interested in applying to us for these roles please submit your application with an up-to-date resume.
Your CV/ Resume should be no more than one to two pages and should include (as a minimum) the following:
Your contact details (email ID, contact number, address)
Educational qualifications, including the grades you’ve received.
If you are an international student, please tell us about your grades, regardless of the form they take (percentages are welcome, as well as other types of grades – feel free to describe them so that we understand what they mean for you and your school)
Professional certifications (if any)
Any interesting projects or internships you’ve undertaken, and any other information that you think will help our team get to know you professionally