6 months ago
Graduates are key to the overall success of CH2M. We invest in initial career experience of graduates through our graduate development program. This serves as the foundation to building our pipeline of future leaders.
Additionally, through offering opportunities via our initial career experience programmes, we also intend to showcase the nature of our industry to our future leaders and provide you with an opportunity to work on projects that improve the lives of people around the world and in the communities in which we live in.
We are looking for staff who delight in developing multi-disciplinary detailed design solutions with the construction team and enjoy working in the fast moving pace of the design-and-construct arena.
Our Highways team focuses on all aspects of planning, design and construction supervision of highway and infrastructure projects. Recently, they have been working on projects such as the A465 Section 2 Heads of the Valley (detailed design and site supervision), M4 Smart Motorways Programme (preliminary design) and MetroBus (detailed design and site supervision).
As an intern working within Highways at our Bristol office, you will be involved in:
* 3D Highway alignment design;
* Drainage design;
* A wide range of ancillary tasks associated with highway projects.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
* We expect our candidates to be expecting to graduate with a minimum merit Master's degree in, or related to Civil Engineering.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Excellent communication verbal and written;
* High motivation to join CH2M;
* Computer literacy.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your application with an up-to-date CV. Your CV should be no more than two pages and should include (as a minimum) the following:
* Your contact details (email ID, contact number, address);
* Educational qualifications, including the grades you’ve received. If you are an international student, please tell us about your grades, regardless of the form they take (percentages are welcome, as well as other types of grades – feel free to describe them so that we understand what they mean for you and your school);
* Professional registrations (if any);
* Any interesting projects or internships you’ve undertaken, and any other information that you think will help our team get to know you professionally.