19 days ago
Location:Gothenburg : Göteborgsvägen 74 (LR_L000255)
Position Type:Contractor On Demand
Bring your management systems audit skills and automotive sector experience to our Management Systems Lead Assessor role and make the most of your professional skills doing more of the work you enjoy.
Setting international standards of excellence in safety is our purpose as an organization. Responsible, dedicated Assessors like you help our clients to manage their systems and risks so they can improve their current and future performance.
About the role
You’ll perform business assurance assessments and recommend certification, deferral, suspension or withdrawal of certification in accordance with ISO9001 and IATF management systems standards. You will actively build strong external and internal client relationships.
The outcome of your assessments will result in accurate, insightful reports that will be of real worth to our clients.
• Be a fully certified Lead Auditor with IATF for IATF third party assessments.
• Have substantial experience in third party auditing/assessment including system level auditing and process level auditing.
• Possess a high standard of personal presentation, excellent communication skills, and a flexible attitude.
• Be keenly focused on client service excellence.
• Hold a degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant subject.
• You will be competent in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Work safely and robustly implement health and safety rules, instructions and systems. Refuse any work that compromises your safety or health.
• Promptly report incidents including near miss and safety observations, accidents and injuries. Flag any health and safety concerns with your line manager.
The Lloyd's Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air - for the benefit of the public and the environment. (Group entities).