12 months ago
Location: Birmingham, with Site Travel
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Infrastructure business for an ambitious and talented Sub Agent to work on our HS2 Fusion JV.
We are looking for Sub Agents who will be responsible for the management of the construction site in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers’ objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a successful, growing and exciting team.
As a Sub Agent you will:
* Ensure accurate implementation of all engineering controls and compliance with the contract drawings and specification
* Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of the works
* Ensure work is executed in a safe manner meeting legal guidelines set out in health safety and requirements and environmental compliance
* Manage site activities to ensure work is completed on time and within budget
* Manage resources to ensure work is completed to site goals and systems requirements
* Programme works, ensuring effective and efficient utilisation of the resources’
Already experienced as a Sub Agent, you will hold a relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent); hold a CSCS Card and ideally a CRE Accreditation. Good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to general civil engineering is advantageous.
About the Fusion Team:
Fusion (a joint venture of Morgan Sindall, BAM Nuttall and Ferrovial Agroman) has been awarded the Central package of HS2’s three enabling works contracts, (South, Central and North).
The contract includes the early preparatory work needed ahead of the main civil engineering work for the scheme, including archaeology, site clearance and setting up construction compounds. The contract will be worth up to £100m to Morgan Sindall Group over a period of four years.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.