2 months ago
Location- West Midlands
Salary negotiable plus excellent benefit package
To provide efficient administrative and accounts support to the Office Manager and other office personnel.
* Maintain and accurately update information in the electronic document management system
* Assist and guide the project team in the utilising the electronic data management system and document management process
* Ensure that all documentation, drawings and specifications are up to date and at the correct revision
* Ensure that the document management process is applied through to between project teams or transition to operations
* To provide support to the Office Manager in any administration duties
* Overall control of stationery stock
* Any other duties to ensure the office operates efficiently
Required Qualifications / Expertise
* Educated to O/GSCE Level standard or equivalent including English and Maths
* Previous secretarial and/ or administrative experience
* Excellent communication skills including written English.
* Excellent IT skills including; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, E-Mail and Internet
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Ability to use initiative.
* Discretion and confidentiality.
* Time Management skills.
Full Job Description: VolkerFitzpatrick Ltd - Document Controller.pdf