9 months ago
Title : Strategic Resourcing Advisor
Requisition ID :2018-28269
Work Location :GB-Berkshire-Reading
Department / Discipline : Recruitment
Position Type : Staff / Permanent
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has an opportunity for an experienced Strategic Resourcing Advisor to join our in-house resourcing team in our Reading office.
This role requires a pragmatic, delivery focused professional, who has proven experience recruiting and sourcing talent for the O&G industry.
* Provide outstanding customer service to ensure a positive applicant experience regardless of whether or not the applicant joins the organization
* Partner with project / business leadership and Human Resources (Global Mobility, HR Consultants, and HR Administration as appropriate) to provide recruitment strategy and support in line with departmental and organizational objectives
* Build and maintain effective business relationships with Hiring Managers
* Develop effective and cost efficient recruitment strategies to support, resolve and fulfil department / business resourcing needs and provide solutions to skill shortages by creating action plans
* Present the company as the “employer of choice” by creating compelling, meaningful, and intelligent job advertisements and professional marketing materials
* Hold regular meetings with managers and drive accountability for prompt feedback to ensure a positive applicant experience
* Liaise with Human Resources and Manager on remuneration issues as necessary such that all compensation, benefit and employment legislation issues are addressed
* Utilize social media and creative sourcing resources to aggressively target top active and passive talent throughout the industry
* Plan and organize recruitment events, Recruitment Open Days, and attend National Engineering and Construction exhibitions, and other professional networking events
* Conduct selection interviews, assisting line management in the decision making process
* Assist managers with making offers of employment using effective negotiation skills to ensure that offers are accepted and selected applicants become new starters
* Manage recruitment process and maintain up to date / accurate data in the company applicant tracking system
Skills / Qualifications
* A good level of experience recruiting for global multinational companies would be beneficial
* Prior Oil and Gas, Mining and / or Power experience preferred
* Prior track record of excellent customer service and strong teamwork with the ability of working autonomously
* Confident recruiter with proven interpersonal and communication skills, which can be demonstrated at all levels of the business
* Proven capability of managing workload in a high-paced environment
* Experience working with applicant tracking systems and recruitment processes
* Strong IT skills to manipulate, format and present data in meaningful reports to make educated business decisions
* A high level of numeracy and commercial awareness is essential
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.