8 months ago
As a Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling complex technical products and/or services. This would be a limited number of the company’s products typically specializes in a single product or product line, and carries an overlay quota.
Generally not account-assigned; called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work with account-assigned Sales Account Managers to close sale. This position may manage and coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the company’s products, and may be called on as a technical product expert to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions, and close complex technical sales. Typically significant direct work experience.
* Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary
* Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
* Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
* Making cold calls to potential customers where required
* Providing pricing strategy and insure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
* Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules
* Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
* Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent knowledge or experience or significant selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field or Life Sciences field
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Able to travel
* Valid motor vehicle license
* Previous experience in sales
* Previous experience selling capital goods
* Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
* Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
* Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
* Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
* Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
* Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
* Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: United Kingdom; Midlands
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.