about 1 year ago
Main Purpose of the Job
London Luton Airport is the fastest growing airport in terms of capacity in the UK, as a result the owners AENA have embarked on an ambitious project to increase the capacity. Terminal expansion & renovation (Lot 2A) comprising of the construction of the Pier B (to the south east), an extension infill and minor infills to the north together with renovation of the central search area. New construction comprises circa 20 000m2, renovated areas comprises circa 10 000 m2. The works are being undertaken by McLaughlin and Harvey under NEC Option A, D&B contract. A further contract (Lot 3) comprises works along or adjacent the airfield. Extensions to taxiway H and the East and South aprons. The final part of the expansion (Lot 2B) involves the arrivals baggage area originally an element of Lot2A above. LLA is in the process of procuring the services required to design and develop Lot3B; the likely to be Baker Hicks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Liaise with Terminal Duty Manager, Commercial Management and other stakeholders regards planned construction activities, coordination exercises and associated works.
· Attend weekly meetings with stakeholders and provide regular updates on planned construction works.
· Attend focus group session with commercial manager to resolve critical issues arising from coordination or interface problems.
· Provide feedback during weekly meetings to Project Curium team and the Principal Contractor of stakeholder concerns, requirements and any relevant planned activities.
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Incorporated or chartered member or relevant engineering institution.
• Min 10 years
• Previous experience of an engineering organisation
• Previous experience in Airport Environment
• Stakeholder management
• Contract Procurement
• Communication skills; Verbal & Written
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE