5 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare IT is uniquely positioned to deliver integrated care solutions—and we are investing $2 billion in software to create and enable technology that improves the way healthcare is delivered to patients globally. GE can fuse its 130 year track record of revolutionizing healthcare with tomorrow’s technology to stay ahead of constantly evolving healthcare needs. We are one of the only global companies with a broad portfolio of medical devices, software, services, consulting, integration and financing capabilities that can be applied across new integrated care delivery models. Our vision is to deliver the next generation of IT performance breakthroughs for health systems caregivers and the patients they serve. Both patients and providers need more consistent, higher quality outcomes, and GE Healthcare IT is helping drive this transformation across the industry. By accelerating workflows, streamlining processes, and improving analytics capabilities, we liberate and create new value from the data captured by software and technology—giving our customers the tools they need to help drive better outcomes and giving patients a more informed and proactive healthcare experience. Our mission is to be the market leader in integrated care solutions.
The Staff Technical Project Manager for GE Healthcare Life Sciences Digital Enterprise Technology (DET) organization will develop practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals within Life Sciences. In this role, you will be responsible to ensure the successful, end-to-end delivery of a program or project through upfront client engagement. This role has the ability to impact short-term and some long-term business goals.
• Manages all aspects of medium to large scale projects concurrently from initiation through closure.
• Serve as solution delivery expert for the design and implementation of new Life Sciences Core Imaging programs, platforms or initiatives.
• Partner and drive partnerships with key vendors to introduce new technology to meet GEHC LS Core Imaging business needs.
• Develops, sells and implements comprehensive project plans, encompassing project team structure and resource assignment, implementation, testing and training plans, creation of a control plan identifying both business process metrics and IT platform quality requirements and ensuring successful transition to support and maintenance teams.
• Owns all project risk; including time, budget, and scope, and the associated plans to contain and/or mitigate risk. Identifies critical path decisions, makes recommendations and influences program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback.
• Provide technical expertise and counsel to management, other organizations, and special projects personnel with respect to SAP ERP related modules / interfaces.
• Estimate costs and schedules; recommend resource required and solutions to problems, which arise during the course of a project.
• Serve as a primary interface with internal and external contributing organizations relative to technical requirements, directions and problem resolution.
• Manages daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by customer.
• Ensure the project delivery meets the demands of the LS DET PMO.
• Ensure project delivery is in compliance with GEHC QMS requirements.
• BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent.
• SAP S4 Hana Implementation experience
• Ariba integration with SAP experience
• SAP Digital Batch Record implementation experience
• Strong IT experience including project management experience or equivalent.
• Significant hands-on Oracle, SAP or major platform implementation experience.
• Experience with process quality methodology.
• Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication.
• Project management experience in global environments.
• Awareness of and ability to deliver compliance requirements especially in computer systems validation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to excel in a global matrix organization.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver.
Opening Date Thursday 7th June Closing Date Friday 6th July
Locations: Poland, United Kingdom; Amersham, Krakow