about 1 year ago
Sr Advanced User Experience Design
Deliver an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point for the business, using well established human-centered design principles to ensure that Honeywell products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will work closely with business leadership to develop brand strategies, product roadmaps and brand design languages. You will collaborate with other interaction designers, user researchers, industrial designers, visual designers and engineers on interfaces ranging from web and desktop to mobile and embedded UI. You will create outstanding branded, seamless experiences that span multiple Touchpoints and users to create design strategies and advanced design concepts.
Create outstanding branded, seamless experiences that span multiple Touchpoints and users to create design strategies and advanced design concepts.
Drive interactive visual designs from concept through development.
Challenge your creative talents and expose yourself to diverse cultures and developing markets.
Visual design creation
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree
* Some experience with Lean UX and iterative/Agile design methods
* Some experience working with an Agile development team
* Graduate degree in interaction design, graphic design or related discipline
* Some experience participating in design research
* Some experience with observational research and usability testing
* Some experience with wire framing or clickable prototyping programs. Keynote, Omnigraffle and Balsamiq
* Some experience in interaction visual design of products and software applications
* Some demonstrated experience scoping, planning and executing projects in accordance with an iterative development process
* Some experience creating low-fidelity to high-fidelity renderings, mockups and prototypes
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
* * * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: req129056
* Category: Engineering
* Location: GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.