9 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Sourcing Recruiter for our Digital TA team in Europe. This would be a 3 months contract to start with, with the potential of extension for a longer period.
Keys to success in this role include:
Functional sourcing expertise, sourcing strategy development, ideation and executing solutions to complex TA challenges, demonstrating strong stakeholder management, exhibiting a shared success mindset.
In this role, you will:
* Ensure day-to-day operational effectiveness and quality talent acquisition outcomes within specific functional areas, establishing a culture of shared success
* Partner with Hiring Managers, Department Leaders, HR Business Partners and DTA team members to implement TA strategies for a blend of digital roles up to and including EB level
* Collaborate with Recruiters to prioritize, establish and execute appropriate TA strategies
* Handle specialized recruitment needs to address spikes in hiring volume via appropriate hiring strategies
* As an integrated member of the functional team, leverage capacity to support sourcing activity
* Influence client groups by providing insightful market data that supports business growth and decision making
* Set high recruitment standards, maintaining operational excellence and compliance. Analyze and present recruitment metrics as required
* Develop complex passive sourcing channels to attract the best talent to meet specific functional sourcing needs
* Ensure that the DTA process is in compliance with all local regulations in the countries you recruit for
* Apply values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions
* Utilize all available data metrics to plan and adapt to changes in business needs
* Own the recruitment process from pipelining to initial screening assessment, to determination for on-site interview, and deliver outstanding customer and candidate experiences
* Act as point of escalation for TA customers and issue resolution on operational matters
* Lead initiatives around diversity and inclusion to attract a diverse and inclusive workforce and culture to GE
* Influence/impact further includes the ability to perform all tasks outlined in Sourcing Recruiter role
Bachelor’s Degree and strong demonstrated recruiting domain experience OR High School Diploma/GED and broad demonstrated recruiting domain experience
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
Fluent English is required and German language skills would be a plus.
Applications from job seekers who
require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered
alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be
appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA
candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely,
in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further
information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* Prior experience in a complex digital-oriented Talent Acquisition organization, with experience in a technology environment preferred
* Possess excellent detail orientation and time management skills
* Expertise in advanced talent sourcing techniques including Boolean, ATS/CRM sourcing tools, social media, and online niche resources
* Subject Matter Expertise in recruiting domain across corporate functions
* Expertise in leveraging recruitment tools and technologies (ATS, CRM etc.) through end-to-end recruiting lifecycle
* Proven, strategic problem solving skills inclusive of excellent candidate experience
* Metrics driven thinking that provides direct business impact
* Views candidate identification as a permanent state of mind
* Proven ability to analyze complex business challenges and strategize recruiting solutions
* Sharing knowledge and credit, establishing trust, credibility, and goodwill
* Building partnerships, using the trust created to provide effective relationships
Locations: United Kingdom; London