10 days ago
This is an invitation for you to dream big and act on it.
Join us to learn more about the dreams we are turning into reality.
@Deutsche Bank Bucharest Excellence Center
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
DB Global Technology develops cutting-edge software applications for the Deutsche Bank’s global operations and represents a platform for highly skilled software engineers. The team members specialize in Software Application Development, IT Architecture, Quality Assurance and Testing, Functional/Business Analysis and Project Management.
Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime Tech (RCA):
Our RCA team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
- Technology background with a strong focus on service integration, IT Security and modern UI/UX
- At least 2 years of relevant work as a Solution Architect or Design Lead in complex projects crossing multiple layers of the Enterprise.
- Strong architecture skills – delivering and presenting solution architectures using conceptual, logical and physical views
- Ability to drive, from a technical point of view, the implementation.
- Good communication skills and managing the various stakeholders across multiple geographical areas
- Experienced with several of the following technologies:
o Java environment (Spring, Spring Boot microservices and preferably JSP frontends for legacy concerns)
o Containerization (preferably Openshift)
o RDBMS (Oracle, SQL) , noSQL
- Experience implementing and designing for several of the following concepts:
o Enterprise integration patterns
o Business Process Modelling
o Electronic Content Management
o API Gateway
o Service oriented architecture (and micro-service)
o SDLC in a CICD environment
- Accustomed to the current security best practices incl: OAuth2, JWT, Key Management principles
- Knowledge of architectural frameworks, patterns and best practices.
- Sparx EA Design experience
What we do:
- Drive the selection and definition of technology stacks, frameworks, patterns and products
- Design efficient and elegant solutions
- Drive the technical implementation of the solutions and monitor it’s evolution.
- Establish and maintain a clear line of technical communication between engine room, the teams involved in the implementation and the deck – management teams
- Take care of the reporting needs in relation to our domain
We'll offer you:
* Competitive salary package
* Medical care and life insurance
* 24 vacation days + extra days off
* The coolest office
* Continuous learning – tech & soft skills (Pluralsight always here to help)
* Our most fun, professional nanny for your kids to spend time with
* Our personal World Class trainer
* Free TNB theater tickets
* Our own music band
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.