3 months ago
You may have any of our UK offices as a base location. Fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you will work with
You’ll be working for one of our major Public Sector clients. These include HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, The Home Office, Ministry of Justice, Department for Education and the NHS amongst others with offices in Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, Blackpool, Croydon, central London and many others.
What you’ll bring
We are looking for architects across the practice, so don’t worry if you haven’t got strong experience in every skill listed below. If you can demonstrate most of these skills then we’d really like to talk to you.
• Track record of defining digital solutions, including integration to legacy systems
• Strong background in client-facing roles with excellent stakeholder management
• Experience in delivering using Agile (preferably SCRUM and associated with the Government Service Design Manual)
• Hands-on experience in delivering a solution from inception through to production with the ability to govern to design.
• Recent experience of delivering web-based services, ReSTful APIs or complex integrations
• Experience of cloud based delivery
• Software engineering/development background
And as a person you will have:
• A proven track record of delivering complex or cutting edge solutions within the IT industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language.
• Able to translate business requirements into plausible technical solutions for articulation to other development staff.
• A proactive personal drive and collaborative attitude.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
November 3, 2018
(i)GCSE or equivalent
Permanent Full Time or Part Time
Any UK Base
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close